- We encourage you to arrive early on Sundays to have enough time to go through the check-in process, that way you don’t miss any of the worship service. Our check-in desk is just inside the entrance of Open Floor, adjacent to the entrance to our Ministry Building.
- When you arrive on Sunday morning, prior to checking in your children to our ministry, you will be asked 3 brief screening questions:
1. Have your children in the past 7 days experienced a fever of 100.4 or higher?
2. Have your children in the past 7 days experienced a cough?
3. Have your children in the past 7 days experienced shortness of breath?
- If you can answer YES to any of the above, your children may not enter our ministry as this time. However, you are welcome to come back next week!
- If you can answer NO to all of the above, one of our team members will check your child's temperature with a no-contact forehead thermometer.
- If your child has a temperature of 100.4 (what the CDC constitutes as a fever) or higher, your children may not enter our ministry at this time. However, you are welcome to come back next week!
- After screening and temperature checks, you will proceed to the check-in desk to get name tags for your children. One of our check-in team members will assist you to minimize contact on the equipment.